Canada Visa Type

Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) / eTA

If you want to travel in Canada, you must have a valid TRV or eTA and you are eligible to stay less than 6 months. If you want to stay more than 6 months, then you must enter to Canada with a visitor record, study permit or work permit.


Visitor Record
You can extend your stay as a visitor if you wish to stay longer than 6 months or change the permit type from a study permit or work permit.
You must apply for a visitor record at least 30 days before your current status expires.