For the students
- Off Campus Work Permit: You are able to work upto 20 hours per week during your studies if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Co-op Work Permit: Work experience as part of the study program’s curriculum.
- Post Graduate Work Permit: To work in Canada after you graduate from certain designated learning institutions.
Spouse or Common-Law Partner Work Permit
Your spouse or common-law partner may be eligible for an open work permit if you meet the following requirement:
- Have a valid study permit and are a full-time student at a Canadian private or public school that can legally award degrees under provincial law OR
- Are working as a skilled worker.